Kids will love this super sparkly Glitter Topcoat that can be added on top of any polish color to add a big splash of Glitter! Piggy Paint nail polish is Non-toxic, Virtually Odorless, and Kid-friendly! This Advanced, Water-based formula Dries Hard - and Doesn’t Wash or Peel off. Plus, it's Cruelty-free, Vegan, and Safe for all ages! Piggy Paint is a Premium brand that is trusted by parents (& created by a Mom!). ALL FUN, with NO harsh chemicals!
EXPERT TIP: Piggy Paint dries to the touch the same as traditional polish, but takes longer to cure (since it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals). BLOW DRY polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat, low blower setting. Sing your favorite song together for extra fun!